1) All presenters of papers, upon their arrival to the event in Joćo Pessoa, or on the eve of its presentation, shall confirm the respective presentation at the Technical Secretariat.
2) If the first author is unable to attend, the paper may be presented only by one of the co-authors.
3) The presenter of the paper must be mandatorily registered at the event;
4) The author who needs any type of support for his/her presentation, should look for the Technical Secretariat, which is prepared to attend exclusively authors and presenters of works;
5) The presentations should be made in the language in which the paper was written, i.e. papers written in English should be presented in English.
6) Each author will have 20 minutes for his/her presentation: 15 minutes for presentation of the paper and 5 minutes for questions;
7) A computer with PowerPoint and a multi-media projector are available at the Technical Secretariat for each presenter;
8) Any other equipment or software needed for the presentation should be requested from the organization of the event until March 20th at firstname.lastname@example.org;
9) For the installation of the presentation on the personal computer and for test of the presentation, the author shall look for the "Media Desk" room, with at least 12 hours prior to his/her schedule. All presentations must be previously installed on the host computer from the Media Desk, which will distribute them to the respective rooms / sessions;
10) The presenters dated on Monday, April 27th , may deliver his/her presentations to the Media Desk on Sunday, April 26th .
11) Until March 20 a brief Resume (5 to 6 lines) of the presenter from the paper, should be sent by email to email@example.com